• We believe in our Good Source team and the moral compass they follow. Respect is the most basic value of Good Source: respect for the work of each employee who makes a daily contribution to our progress; respect for the team and the organization of which we are all members; respect for the communities that we call home.
• We do what we say and are fair to suppliers, customers, and employees. We believe in long-term collaborative relationships.
• We believe in innovation & creativity - thinking differently, non-traditional, solution based.
• We believe in a higher purpose - working with suppliers to reduce food waste in this country, while providing quality food to our customers.
• We believe in our environment and the capacity of the environment to provide for future generations. We support those manufacturers promoting sustainable food production; those concerned with sustainability of our food system; and those addressing issues of environmental stewardship, diet and health, and viability of communities.
• We believe in creating opportunities out of problems.
• We believe in supporting our community. Our efforts include:
Voices for Children. This remarkable organization is dedicated to transforming the lives of abused children in San Diego County by providing them with volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs). Good Source participates and sponsors the annual Voices for Children golf tournament.
Emergency Feeding. Good Source’s sister company, Harvest Farms, has donated assembled meal kits to support FEMA efforts in the South.