At Good Source Solutions, our purpose is to ensure that we are helping our customers reduce their food costs while creating solutions for our vendors. Our goal is to become the sought after partner in the food distribution industry where quality, low cost, value added solutions are paramount. By connecting the opportunities created by our manufacturers to the needs of our customers, we will build brand credibility that rivals the industry’s best.
- Problem Solving (e.g. vendor/partners, curb transactional behavior, entrepreneurial)
- Teamwork (e.g. cooperation, shared goals & wins, best practice development and training)
- Respect & Recognition (ourselves, each other, customers, vendors, The Company; communication, integrity, and honesty)
- Continuous improvement (professional & personal)
This position is a critical support for the Buyers within Procurement for administrative tasks associated with the assigned food products.
- Support supplier relationships
- Execute orders timely with accuracy for optimum service level
- Resolve problems between supplier and various internal departments in a timely manner
- Assist with data entry within Navision for pricing, order changes, and item entry.
- Work with accounting to rectify invoicing questions.
- Help buyers with sales meetings, vendor meetings and product cuttings.
- Accountable for the purchase of items as directed by manager
- Process all confirmations and freight associated with orders in a timely manner
- Maintain all records in NAVISION and CRM
- Be proficient in all programs related to the functions of the responsibilities
- Buyer Colleagues
- Excellent skill in both verbal and written communication
- Customer service focus/excellent phone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan/HSA Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Generous PTO, Paid Holiday & Float Days
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Optional Work environment (Work from home, Work in our office or create your perfect Hybrid)
- Headquartered in Carlsbad CA
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DREAM JOB, APPLY NOW!
Buyer Coordinator – Click HERE to apply