Maintains and controls general ledger account applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records. Prepares company's tax forms in accordance with filing practices and deadlines.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly supporting revenue and expense schedules to allow management discussion and analysis
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Assist with preparing tax returns (state income tax returns, quarterly estimates, personal prooerty tax declarations and business licenses) and corporate reporting requirements
- Other projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years accounting/finance experience
- Detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the job duties of this job, employee is required to sit for extended periods of time.
Please email a cover letter and resume to our VP of Human Resources, Lori Wolner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.