The primary role of the System Engineer is to provide management and over site of enterprise systems. This position covers a range of responsibilities such as testing of program enhancements, documentation and training for end-users, troubleshooting issues that arise, and oversight of all connectors. They will communicate with different departments regarding their business needs, function as the liaison between our users and support vendors, and follow-up on various issues and system enhancement requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any ERP/CRM related issues with software, functionality user access, etc.
- Coordinate with ERP/CRM vendor for tier 2 support and program enhancements.
- Participate in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement ERP/CRM enhancements and applications. Monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- Coordinate new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users. Recommend new features or changes to configuration/workflows based on user feedback.
- Understand user roles, responsibilities, and cross functional impact in the system.
- Provide user documentation and training.
- Train one-on-one and classroom environment.
- Work with end-users and managers to identify solutions that meet their business needs.
- Review and facilitate approval of requested enhancements.
- Assist with end user support as needed.
- Respond to and track incidents via internal ticketing system.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Accounting, Business, Finance, or IT) or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) years in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV / CRM support or implementation role.
- Two (2) years utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and using TSQL to analyze ERP/CRM issues.
- Strong understanding of business processes and requirements.
- System implementation and system integration experience is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the job duties of this job employee is required to sit for extended periods of time.